Are you looking for a dynamic team where the human dimension is highlighted? Are you driven by success, engagement, business growth, professional development, and developing your full potential with multiple career opportunities? Do you want to join this leader in his field of activity? Join this team to develop your potential and quickly promote to the position of General Manager.
Our client, multinational and leader in its sector of activity and recognized as a world leader has mandated us to recruit an exceptional leader in one of its fast-growing business units to fill the position of Plant Director. This business unit is a flagship of the company and is located on Montreal’s south shore.
- Develop and implement a business strategy for his unit by aligning with the vision of his business unit;
- Demand and create a healthy and safe working environment for all employees of his unit and promote sound health management by establishing and monitoring OHS priorities;
- Establish unit OHS priorities in line with corporate objectives and ensure follow-up;
- Maximize operational efficiency in its unit and ensure value for money;
- Ensure the implementation of standardized best practices in all areas of its activities unit;
- Surround yourself with a competent, complementary and committed team;
- Manage and mobilize its human resources according to the values of the company and the strategic business;
- Maximize synergies and integrations in the business units of the company (intergroups / inter-business units / inter-units).
- University degree in engineering and / or a BBA in operations management;
- About 15 years of manufacturing management experience;
- Know and have a solid experience relating to operational best practices (Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvement program, etc.);
- Be organized, structured, communicative, demonstrated excellent leadership, mobilizer, unifier;
- Recognized as an change agent, sense of entrepreneurship, pragmatic, able to align his business unit;
- Good problem-solving skills and able to work in a strong company growth.
Our client believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position.
Our client offers excellent compensation, a profit-sharing, a long-term career management plan, a full range of benefits, etc.
If you want to take up this challenge and be part of a dynamic team in an exceptional work environment focused on sharing knowledge and valuing individual and collective successes, and you think you can make a difference, you are what we are looking for!
Please send us your curriculum vitae by email as soon as possible in complete confidentiality to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at (514) 879-8700 ext. 200.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our client offers equal employment opportunities to everyone.